- Display: The ES3204 has a white dial which complements its sparklers and two-tone look. Except for the 12 o’clock mark, which is an Arabic numeral, the hours are indicated by crystal studs. It has luminous hands for reading time at night or in dim lighting. It has three smaller dials, one indicating the day, another, the date, and the third dial converting time to a 24-hour format.
- Bezel and Dial Display Window: The Riley’s gold-tone stationary bezel is riddled with 45 clear gems. Its dial display window is made of mineral crystal.
- Case: Its round, silver stainless steel case is 38 mm in diameter and 11 mm in thickness. It also comes with a gold-hued screw-down crown.
- Movement: This Fossil women’s watch works on quartz movement.
- Watch Strap: The Riley’s two-tone link bracelet is 18 mm wide. It is of women’s standard watch strap lengths. Its ends are enclosed through a single-press deployant clasp.
- Water Resistance: It can stand up to 100 M or 330 feet of water pressure.
- The Versatility of Two-tone: Any outfit would look gratifyingly dashing with two-tone jewelry, and that includes a watch. It eliminates problems and time wasted on mixing and matching, and figuring out which color in a watch matches what outfit.
- Multi-function Movement: Easily mistaken for a chronograph, the Riley’s three dials are a wonderful mix of functionality and taste. Fossil could have easily opted to put in a typical day and date window, but opted for two sub-dials instead, and threw in another to convert time to its 24-hour format.
- Adding Some Sparkle in Life: Most, if not all, women love trinkets and sparkles. They never fail to bring out a smile in a woman. The Riley has just enough sparkle to bring out that smile.
- Size: The Riley can be quite hefty for some women who prefer smaller watches. It would also look a bit overwhelming for smaller body frames and tiny wrists.
- Crystals: Unless sturdily riveted on the bezel and dial, the crystal studs will fall off from the watch one by one, making it look less appealing.
- Link Bracelet: Unlike some of Fossil’s women’s watches that have adjustable links, you shall have to pay a visit to a jeweler or watch expert, to have the Riley’s bracelet links adjusted.
It’s okay to be fickle…sometimes. If you can’t decide whether to stick with gold or silver, or even bejeweled or classic, then Fossil’s Riley watch is perfect for you. This glorious women’s two-tone watch is also peppered with 45 clear crystals, enough to suit any mood and attire.