- Case – The round rose gold-tone stainless steel case measures 38 mm in diameter and 12 mm in thickness. Its bezel is made with the same color and material but with crystals.
- Dial – The watch comes with a turquoise dial with crystal index hour markers plus rose gold-tone hands. The 12 o’clock position is marked with Arabic numeral with the minute markers found at the dial’s outer rim. It also features three sub-dials showing 24 hour, date and day of the week. The entire dial is protected with a scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
- Band – The watchband, measuring 6.85 inches long and 18 mm wide, is made with rose gold-tone stainless steel with deployment clasp for closure.
- Movement – This timepiece is powered with quartz engine.
- Water Resistance – The watch comes with a water resistance of 100 meters or 330 feet.
This Fossil Women’s ES3385 watch doesn’t fall short when it comes to elegance. The entirety of this timekeeper, from its turquoise dial, crystal index hour markers, rose gold-tone stainless steel case, bezel with crystals, and watchband, makes the watch stand out. And because of this, the watch becomes a perfect accessory for both casual and formal events.
The watch doesn’t only serve to provide the standard functions in a watch; it also offers more purposes like providing the 24-hour display along with the date and day of the week monitor. Furthermore, it also has a water resistance of 100 meters or 330 feet, therefore, it’s not just for casual or formal events, it’s also suitable for swimming and snorkeling.
Apart from being made with some of the most durable materials for watches today, this timepiece is also powered with a quartz engine making it an accurate timepiece. Plus, it doesn’t require winding and is easier to maintain than mechanical watches in the market today.
This timepiece is certainly easy on the wallet provided that it’s elegant and multi-functional at the same time.
Rose Gold Wears Off
Some of the watch’s users noticed that the rose gold, particularly in the watchband, starts to wear off a few weeks to months after using it eventually showing the silver-plating underneath.
This watch doesn’t get included in the top picks of petite women or those who prefer smaller watches because of its wide-face dial. Furthermore, some women find the watch a bit heavy.
Difficult To Read
Although it’s easy to read the time due to the excellent contrast of the turquoise dial and the rose gold-tone hands, it’s quite difficult to access three sub-dial’s information because the numbers/markers are designed in white and are too small to read from a certain distance. Therefore, you either have to focus more or bring the watch nearer to get the information you need.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $500
- Best XOXO Watches
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Women)
Since Fossil was established, it has consistently produced the best and most stylish watches for men and women. This includes this Fossil Women's ES3385 Riley Analog Display Analog Quartz Rose Gold Watch that exudes multi-functionality and elegance any woman would want to wear.