When you want a good looking watch that you can use to tell time while at the same time be versatile enough to take you from casual to dressy events, this Swiss watch is what you want. This watch has a little bit of added features thrown in for good measure too.
- Stainless steel casing
- Rubber strap serves as watchband
- Clasp employs a fold-over with a double push-button for safety
- Stainless steel bezel with a tachymeter
- Black clock face with luminescent clock hands
- Second smaller sub-dial located to the left of the dial
- Chronograph with hours, minutes, and seconds feature
- Date display to the right of the dial
- Sapphire crystal material for the glass
- Swiss automatic
- Water-resistance to up to 100 meters
- Here are some of the positive points of this Tissot watch:
- The minimalistic black design is both elegant and stylish—can be worn for both casual and dressy affairs
- Built-in features such as chronograph, tachymeter, and date functions
- Features are useful for men who are into sports
- Comfortable and scratch-proof rubber wristband
- Black rubber strap is easy to clean
- Watch is resistant to splashes of liquids
One of the disadvantages of this particular watch is the rubber strap. Out of the box, it will most probably fit too large for most wrists. A little bit of cutting needs to be done to have a perfect fit. While cutting the rubber band is easy and can be done using a simple pair of scissors, some people might find this extra step too tedious.
Another disadvantage of this watch is that it’s a bit on the heavy side. Most men’s watches usually have a bit more weight to them as compared to lightweight ladies’ watches. Men who regularly wear watches will already be used to having a weighty watch on their wrists. Those who weren’t expecting a watch with a rubber wristband to be this heavy might be in for a surprise.
Customer Reviews and Feedback
Most of the customers gave positive feedback. The look and functions of this watch make it versatile enough to pull off a sporty, casual, or dressy look.However, quite a few of the customers mentioned that the brightness of the luminescence of the clock hands is a little dim. In fact, reviews about this range from the luminescence being “decent” to downright “nonexistent.” This might make telling time during nighttime or when in a dark location difficult.
Day to Night Watch
A sporty yet classy watch that can go from day to night, the Tissot T0244271705100 Veloci-T Automatic Black Chronograph Dial Watch is a watch for the modern man.
Many people today wear watches not just for telling time, but also for completing their outfits. Although some men might deny it, they are as conscious about wearing the right watch as women are with matching bags and shoes. Those sporty types would want a watch with some of the standard add-on features. Yet, they would also want a watch that they can wear on a formal dinner after their afternoon on the track. The Tissot Men’s Veloci-T Automatic is versatile enough to fit both of these needs.