Check out this article: Best G-Shock Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a black resin case that measures 5.3cm.
- Band – It has a black resin bracelet with buckle closure. It also has a buckle strap to secure this timepiece in place.
- Bezel – It comes with a fixed stainless steel bezel with white markings.
- Dial – The highlight of this watch is definitely the black dial and all the specs. It features silver tone hour markers and hands, two chronograph sub dials, compass, date display at 3 o’clock, Neo-Brite technology, timer, radio signal calibration, minute markers, time zone swapping, and world time function.
- Others – This watch has solar power technology, analog display, and water resistance depth of 200 meters.
Tons of specs
This watch has almost everything that you need. It can measure different time zones, your location, your time etc. It has these tools that help you survive tough situations. It is built to last and it encourages you to keep going as well.
Triple G Resistant
Aside from all these amazing specs listed above, one of the best functions of this watch is the Triple G Resistant feature. It is able to withstand vibrations so you can be sure that the measurement doesn’t disarrange. It can also survive gravitational dropping forces and centrifugal G-forces which means that no matter how harsh your situation is, you can be sure that this timepiece will not let you down.
This timepiece can be overwhelming for the untrained eye, hence if you’re just an average joe with regular needs, this timepiece is not for you. You can fully appreciate this watch if you are able to utilize all the specs built in it.
For those military men who have been looking for the perfect watch that they could take at all their missions, then this bad boy is highly recommended for you. It has tons of outstanding specs which can help you survive any situation you are in. Whether you’re at combat or lost in the middle of nowhere, you can be confident that this timepiece will help you get you through it.