- Jet black dial and 3 idle dials; white minute and hour hands
- Quartz mechanism
- Buckle clasped stitched synthetic leather band; black
- Brass stationary bezel material
- Mineral dial window
- 45 mm case diameter; 12 mm case thickness
- Non water resistant
Simple yet trendy
This is a classic watch if I do say so myself, with its black leather straps and black and white case. It could be worn at any event, a walk to the park, or just to school or work.
Conveniently large case
Its large case makes everything easy, as it is very easy to read, expecially along with its not sophisticated dial.
You could easily wind up and adjust the watch with its large – but not oversized – winder.
Leather straps need proper care
Its band is not that durable, but as I previously said that it can last if you take care of it. Then again, you get what you paid for.
Non water resistant
You can’t let it be submerged – even be exposed to rain. It has fragile leather that will definitely wrinkle and deteriorate if any of the said cases happen. Not to mention the fluid will seep in the case.
It buckle clasp makes it prone to wrinkling at the end of the band. You need to be extra, extra careful not to fold the leather beyond its limits.
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Swiss-Legend Watches to Own (for Men)
- 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands in 2014 (Highend Quality)
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Men)
- Cheap Swiss-made Watches You Can Afford (for Men), Under $100
- Top Discounted Luxury Watches for Men, Under $250
- Cheap Best-selling Sport Watches on Amazon
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Men)
Geneva Men's 1668A-GEN Digital Display Quartz Black Watch is perfect for those want starter watches. It’s not that luxurious, though it has the right durability to keep going and the style that makes it stunning. It also has the right size of watch face and the comfort of its buckle clasped leather band. With proper care, this timepiece may last you a long time.