- Case – The watch’s round stainless steel case measures 43 mm wide and 11 mm thick. It comes with a stationary bezel made with the same material.
- Dial – The black dial of the watch features white hour indicators in Arabic numerals, with minute markers found at its outer rim. A date display window is present at its 3 o’clock position. The entire dial is protected with synthetic sapphire crystal.
- Band – The watchband, measuring 22 mm, is made with black leather calfskin with buckle for closure.
- Movement – The Glycine Unisex 3890-19ATS-LB9B Combat watch is powered by Swiss mechanical automatic self-winding movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch offers a water resistance of 165 feet or 50 meters.
Watch is an excellent accessory whether you plan to use it everyday to school, to work or during special events. So if you want a watch that’s something you can use anytime, any day and anywhere, then you’ll love this watch. Thanks to its stainless steel case, black tone dial and black leather calfskin watchband, it can blend well with any attire.
Leather straps are relatively much more comfortable compared to other types of watch bands especially metal ones. Good thing, the Glycine Unisex 3890-19ATS-LB9B watch comes with a black leather calfskin watchband ensuring the user comfort every time this timepiece is worn.
Easy To Use
Since the hour, minute and seconds indicators are designed in white while the dial in black, it makes it easier for the user to access the information he needs from the time and the date shown at the watch’s 3 o’clock position.
Requires Regular Use
Since this watch is powered by a mechanical automatic self-winding movement, you have to wear it regularly because it will likely stop running eventually providing you inaccurate time. Furthermore, automatic watches usually need regular maintenance compared to watches powered by quartz.
Although the watch looks elegant and durable, those individuals seeking multi-functional features in a watch might find that there’s not much this timepiece can offer considering its cost.
Avoid Water Exposure
Although leather is a durable watchband, frequent exposure to sweat and water will eventually damage the strap. So as much as possible, avoid exposing the strap to such circumstances even though it comes with a water resistance of 165 feet or 50 meters.
The Glycine Unisex 3890-19ATS-LB9B Combat Analog Display Swiss Automatic Black watch is a great accessory for men who seek elegance and comfort from a timepiece.