Check out this article: Best Gucci Watches to Own
- Case – The stainless steel case, measuring 45 mm wide and 11 mm thick, comes with a stationary bezel.
- Dial – The watch’s chronographic display features a grey dial; shielded with an anti-reflective sapphire crystal, with white Arabic numerals, stick hour markers and hands. It comes with three sub-dials displaying 1/10 second, 30 minutes and 60 seconds, a date display at its 4 o’clock position, and tachymeter scale surrounding the dial.
- Band – The band is made with grey calfskin leather, 22 mm wide, with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 160 feet or 50 meters.
- Aside from looking truly masculine, this watch offers a lot of features. This includes accurate timekeeping thanks to its Swiss quartz movement, three sub-dials serving different functions, a date display, plus a tachymeter.
- This timepiece can boast of its durability because of its excellent construction – the leather calfskin watchband, the stainless steel case and bezel, and its Swiss quartz engine.
- Whether you plan to use it every day or during special occasions only, this watch will be an excellent accessory because its overall design is truly versatile. No need for too much accessories or style as long as you’re wearing this masculine and fashionable timepiece.
- Although leather straps look truly fashionable, the downfall of such type of watchband is the fact that you must avoid getting it wet with sweat or water as this disrupts the quality of the leather. Plus, it products an unpleasant smell, which any user wouldn’t like to experience.
- The watch can be considered quite expensive considering there are other watches that provide the same features at a much affordable price.
Gucci never fails to produce excellent and sophisticated products and a proof of that is this Gucci Men's YA126242 "G-Timeless" Diamond Pattern Anthracite Dial Watch that exudes elegance and masculinity.