Check out this article: 7 Cheap Designer Watches You Can Afford
- High quality Swiss quartz mechanism
- Silver dial with luminous filled markers and hands of the same color (hour, minute, second)
- Special feature: date window at the 4 o’clock location
- Anti-reflective and scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Stainless steel case and bezel
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployment closure system; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 38 mm case diameter, 8 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 165 feet / 50 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Sleek and fashionable
A huge plus as always, it includes a handy date window in which any wearer would be delighted of!
The dial is super simple and readable at any kind of light setting, even in the dark, thanks to the luminous filled hands and markers.
You’ll be able to go swimming and showering without the worry of getting water damages — it can be taken to hundreds of feet.
Men’s standard doesn’t always fit any wrist; for those you have small wrists, you might have to resize it to be able to give your wrist a tight, snug fit.
Standing out in luxurious beauty and reliable functions, Gucci Men's YA126401 "G-Timeless" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch is the watch for anyone who opts for a next level style. Its silver dial is simple but gorgeous – luminous filled hands and markers and a small date window at the 4 o’clock location. Anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects these features, and enclosed in a stainless steel case. Attached to this is the silver, stainless steel strap with deployment system. This incredible timepiece is water resistant down to 165 feet – appropriate for swimming!