Check out this article: Affordable Gold-tone Watches
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round stainless steel case with gold tone pushers and corrugated crown on the side. It has a thickness of 12 mm and diameter of 44 mm.
- Band – It features a yellow gold tone three link bracelet made from stainless steel material. It has a deployment clasp to secure the watch in place. The width of the bracelet is 22 mm.
- Bezel – The watch comes with a beautiful gold tone stationary bezel made from stainless steel.
- Dial – The light gold tone dial features yellow gold hands with luminous accents, yellow gold index markers and Arabic numerals, richer yellow at the outer rim, black minute markers, three chronograph sub dials, and protective mineral crystal window.
- Others – It has an analog display, water resistance depth of 330 feet, and Analog Quartz movement.
Tasteful and feminine
This watch is undeniably phenomenal because not all gold watches look tasteful and versatile. Since this is a fairly sized watch, you can certainly wear this regularly. If you wear this to school or work, for sure your boring uniforms will look extra polished. This timepiece also has a feminine and delicate style that will look great on dresses or heels. What’s greats about the dial is the different tones and dimensions of gold and yellow that makes look more sophisticated. The link bracelet also adds a charm element to this watch.
Aside from looking so dashing, this timepiece also has some amazing specs. It’s one of those watches that don’t only look great but perform pretty good as well. The large and markers dial helps you view the time easier. You will also have the international time function and stopwatch function through the sub dials. The minute markers also provide extra precision in your timekeeping. Moreover, this watch can also be worn while you’re swimming or snorkeling. It means that you don’t have to worry if you accidentally drop this in the sink filled with water or you spill some juice on to it.
Non luminous hour markers
The only downside of this watch is the non-luminous hour markers. The problem with having only having the hands luminous at the center is that you can’t precisely tell where it points at, especially on the minutes. Having luminosity on the indexes or numerals allow you to improve your timekeeping since you don’t have to guess or estimate.
Looking chic and feminine can never be this easy. This timepiece from GUESS is a relatively sized yellow gold thing of beauty that will add ten folds of glam and taste to you outfit. It has all these gorgeous monochromatic elements that you'll surely fall for. It's also jam packed with tons of great specs.