- Let’s start with the essentials first—this Hamilton Blue Dial Stainless Steel Ladies Watch is water resistant for up to 50 meters or 165 feet. It’s a great everyday watch, especially when you’re a mom who has to juggle work, chores, and taking care of kids. How many times have you forgotten that your watch is not waterproof after washing the dishes or giving the kids a bath? And even if you’re just a busy bella, it’s not uncommon to be forgetful about the watch you’re wearing.
- An everyday watch must be able to do more than just telling the time. Conveniently, this Hamilton Blue Stainless Steel Watch also has a date box at the 6 o’ clock marker. It’s quite handy to have your watch tell the date too, because sometimes, you just won’t have time to spare to rummage around your bag just to tell the date. Or even worse, when you’re in a no-phones meeting or class.
- The Steel Bracelet strap of this Hamilton watch is a beauty to look at. It’s shiny, structured, and evenly crafted. The bracelet’s watch can make or break the whole design, so it’s great to be able to look at something you spent money on which also looks great on you; not to mention something that makes or breaks your day too.
- Okay, I just have to say that I’m loving how simple this watch is. No fuss, no crystals, just a well-designed, simple, yet elegant silver stainless steel watch. With so much watches out there that are way too trendy-looking, it’s hard to find a watch that’s simple enough to go with any everyday outfit, yet elegant enough to be worn even on dinner dates, formal events, or with your office get up.
- And what makes this watch look even more beautiful is the blue stainless steel design. Just look at how it perks up a simple silver stainless steel watch. It adds to the whole elegance of this watch, and sets it apart from any other silver stainless steel watch.
- To prove to you that this watch is worthy of being worn even during the toughest of days, this Hamilton Blue Dial Stainless Steel Watch has a scratch resistant sapphire dial window. It not only looks great, but is tough enough to withstand a day in a clumsy girl’s day, or during the most stressful of days.
- This watch is a little on the heavy side. With 2.1 pounds, some people might feel that this watch is too burdensome to be worn.
- The hour markers could have been better. Instead of teardrop-shaped markers, it would have been nice to put roman numerals, just to avoid the everyday confusion, especially when you’re at wit’s end.
- And lastly, this watch is a little heavy on the pocket, so it’s best to get this as a reward or as a gift to someone you love.
Just when you thought that there’s no other way to make a silver stainless steel watch look even more beautiful, Hamilton gives you this breathtakingly sleek blue dial stainless steel watch. Is it as functional as it is beautiful? You know the drill, read on to find out more.