Hands on Review – Hamilton H32816531 Lord Hamilton Men’s Chronograph Watch
- High quality, Swiss automatic quartz mechanism
- Black dial with silver toned markers and hands (hour, minute, and second)
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph, day and date window, and a tachymeter around the face perimeter
- Luminous hands
- Sapphire crystal protects dial from scratches as well as deflect light
- Stainless steel case
- Buckle clasped, brown alligator leather; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 15 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Classy, sleek, and trendy
It’s undeniable that Hamilton Men’s H32816531 Lord Hamilton Black Day Date Chronograph Dial Watch is highly fashionable. It can be worn at almost any occasion, and definitely with any outfit.
The leather hugs your wrist in a snug fit, and will never make your wrist sweat.
It’s a major plus that this timepiece includes different features, especially the calendar.
Easy to read
It’s very user friendly, and you can see the time even at dark light settings, thanks to the luminous filled hands.
Not entirely water resistant
If you like your leather watch soaked in water, then this won’t be a disadvantage for you. The thing is, when you submerge it in water, the leather would take hours to dry off and it’s very uncomfortable.
Where to Buy the Hamilton H32816531 Lord Hamilton Men’s Chronograph Watch
Bringing you the best of style, reliability, and durability, Hamilton once again created another state of the watch timepiece, Hamilton Men's H32816531 Lord Hamilton Black Day Date Chronograph Dial Watch. It has a black dial with luminous filled, silver toned hands and markers, ornamented with a 3 sub dial chronograph, a day and date window, and a tachymeter marked stainless steel bezel. Its alligator leather is coated brown, with a buckle closure. This elegant timepiece is protected by Sapphire crystal and is water resistant down to 330 feet.