Hands on Review – Hamilton H40686335 Rail Road Men’s Watch
- Case – This watch comes with a 44mm in diameter black stainless steel case with skeleton case back, two pushers, and a crown on the side.
- Band – It has a 22mm in diameter black crocodile embossed genuine leather bracelet with contrast stitching and deployant buckle with push button safety.
- Bezel – This watch comes with a polished black PVD-coated stainless steel stationary bezel.
- Dial – It features a stunning black dial with gunmetal-tone sword hands, black grey polished Arabic numeral and index markers, minute markers, and inner tachymeter scale, magnified date display at 3 o’clock, anti-glare sapphire crystal window, and luminous silver tone accents,
- Others – It showcases a water resistance feature of 330 feet, Swiss automatic movement, and analog display.
Substantial and contemporary
The watch is very irresistible. The black and gunmetal ensemble create a contemporary and out of the ordinary style. The subtle hints of silver add another layer of zing to this watch as well. The genuine black leather strap elevates the refinement and lusciousness of the watch. It is made from good quality materials so you can be certain that you’ll be getting your money’s worth. Overall, this watch is substantial and sophisticated but not overwhelming at all.
The gunmetal details in the dial can be a bit frustrating for some because it doesn’t contrast against the background. It means that this is not recommended to those who suffer from poor eyesight. Although it looks sleek and stylish, the choice of hues does not promote ease in precise timekeeping.
Lack of luminosity
It could have been better if all the hour markers have luminous details on them so timekeeping would be effortless.
Where to Buy the Hamilton H40686335 Rail Road Men’s Watch
Simple and modern, this watch is a stunning piece of arm candy that you should own. Aside from looking so handsome, it’s also very functional as well considering that it has all the essential specs that make an amazing watch. With the fine Hamilton craftsmanship, you can be sure that this is built to last.