Hands on Review – Hamilton H77612133 Khaki ETO Black Chronograph
- Case – It has a looking 42mm in diameter round silver tone stainless steel case. It also has three knurl edge screw-down crown and solid case back.
- Band – It comes with a sleek and polished stainless steel five-link bracelet with push button deployment clasp.
- Bezel – It also comes with a silver tone stainless steel bi-directional rotating stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – This watch features a gorgeous black dial with luminous hands and Arabic numeral hour markers, minute markers, silver tone circular markers, two chronograph sub dials, date window at 3 o’clock, and scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Others – It also has a water resistant depth of 330 feet, analog display, and Swiss quartz movement.
Posh and refined
The style of this watch is just sharp and neat. The bracelet definitely elevates the look and makes it classier. The black dial also adds another layer of elegance to this thing of beauty.
The water resistance depth also allows you to use this for swimming or snorkelling. So if in case you happen to get drenched under the rain, it’s no problem because this watch can withstand it.
Not all watches have the capability to measure time, speed, and distance, but this certainly does. It also has a date dial which makes it so efficient because you can tell the date with a simple look at you wrist. The luminous details are also very useful especially when you’re in the cinema or other low-light places.
It’s undeniable that the dial look a bit cluttered with all the digits and markings on it. I have to say that if you’re someone who get frustrated with this, then this timepiece might not be for you.
Where to Buy the Hamilton H77612133 Khaki ETO Black Chronograph
You don’t have to compromise fashion over function with this outstanding watch from Hamilton. It has an amazing design and trustworthy specs. It has everything that you need and even more. This watch is truly a great investment.