Hands on Review – Hamilton Men’s H32515535 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
Product Features and Advantages:
- Case Dimensions: The Jazzmaster Viewmatic Auto has a lug that measures 20 mm wide, and a round, stainless steel case with a diameter of 40 mm and thickness of only 8 mm. It is called “The Viewmatic Auto” primarily because of its see-through caseback showing its splendid automatic clockwork in action.
- Watch Strap: Its brownish-black calfskin band has an alligator pattern, and is stitched together using a thick thread in a contrasting white hue. A tang clasp secures the strap onto its owners’ wrist. The H32515535’s watch band should fit most men’s wrists as it was designed following standard men’s watch strap lengths. To complement the lug, it measures 20 mm in width.
- Watch Face: A beautiful contrast to its silver stainless steel case and a perfect complement to its watch strap is the Viewmatic Auto’s black guilloche-pattern dial. More silver accents in the form of its markers, numerals, and luminous hands, enhance this watch’s face. The 6, 9, and 12 o’clock marks are easy to see with its Arabic numerals. For more accurate time-telling without the confusion often brought about by chronographs and their sub-dials, the watch face’s outer edges have smaller numbers counting the minutes and smaller indices indicating seconds. Lastly, Viewmatic watch owners can also tell what date it is through the window located at the 3 o’clock position.
- Display Window: The Viewmatic Auto is a great investment because it uses anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal to strengthen its dial window.
- Movement: The Jazzmaster Viewmatic Auto is a long-time companion because it uses only the best automatic, winding calibre – ETA 2842-2. ETA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Swatch Group, and supplies the majority of Swiss watch movements. The calibre found in this watch, specifically, is considered one of ETA’s workhorses, with minimal accuracy issues.
- Water Resistance: The H32515535 is water-resistant up to 165 feet or 50 meters.
- Jewelry Box: This product comes with a beautiful black and white box that doubles as a gift box and a storage box.
- As the Viewmaster Auto has a leather calfskin strap and a water-resistance of only up to 50 meters, it is highly recommended to take it off when taking a shower. This shall preserve both the strap and the internal mechanics of the watch.
Where to Buy the Hamilton Men’s H32515535 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
A number of watch manufacturers that have been established in recent years rely on cutting-edge features and edgy watch designs to appeal to its buyers. Hamilton, having been around for 120 years, has established a fulfilling balance between style and function, without unnecessary bells and whistles. A perfect example demonstrating this delicate yet impeccable balance is the H32515535, otherwise known as “The Jazzmaster Viewmatic Auto”.