Hands on Review – Hamilton Men’s HML-H32716839 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
Product Features and Advantages:
- Case: The Maestro has a round stainless steel case, and a stationary bezel. Its case diameter is 45 mm, and it is 15 mm thick. The lug is 23 mm, and it has an exhibition or open caseback.
- Watch Strap: This timepiece’s alligator-skin pattern, black leather strap, at 23 mm wide, is a perfect fit to its lug. It is of men’s standard watch strap lengths, and has a buckle enclosure.
- Face and Dial: The Maestro Auto Chrono has a sleek black dial that showcases three main functions: basic timekeeping, a chronograph, and a calendar. Its face uses large, white Arabic numbers on all hours, as well as smaller numerals located along the outer edge of the dial, to specify the minutes. For its 12-hour chronograph function, it has three sub-dials, with two slightly larger than the other. Its silver-tone hands, down to the chronograph dials are luminous. Lastly, its calendar function is located at the 3 o’clock mark. This window shows the day and date.
- Dial Display Window: This Hamilton piece uses only the finest sapphire crystal for its dial display window. This material renders it scratch-resistant, and quite durable.
- Movement: A key feature in the H32716839 is its automatic, self-winding movement. The Maestro’s clockwork is built on Hamilton’s very own H21 calibre, which allows a 60-hour power reserve, as opposed to the usual 48 hours. This lessens the need to manually set the date and time when the watch stops.
- Water Resistance: Hamilton’s HML-H32716839 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch, otherwise, known as the “Maestro Auto Chrono”, is water-resistant in depths of up to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- Calibre: Although Hamilton does a wonderful job at modifying its inner mechanics to allow a 60-hour power reserve, there are still some folks who prefer changing their watch batteries every year or two, over periodically having to manually re-set the date and time, after the watch hasn’t been used for two or three days, and it has stopped.
- Band: Although the leather band that comes with the Maestro is of good quality, some owners would even go through the trouble of purchasing a metal bracelet to better complement the stainless steel case.
- Size: At 45 mm in diameter and 15 mm in thickness, this watch can be on the big side for some men with smaller frames.
Where to Buy the Hamilton Men’s HML-H32716839 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch
An orchestra may have the best classical instrument players in the world, however, it can never be an orchestra without a conductor to bring them together in perfect harmony. Hamilton’s HML-H32716839 Jazzmaster Black Dial Watch or, the “Maestro Auto Chrono”, has the presence of a conductor before an audience, and the accurate ear that guides his orchestra.