Hands On Review – Hamilton Men’s HML-H70455533 Khaki Field Black Dial Watch
- Face and Display: This Hamilton Khaki Field watch has a black dial encased in a sapphire crystal dial window. Its face shows both 12 and 24-hour time format in Arabic numerals. Small numbers on outer edge of dial indicate the minutes, and a date window can be found at the 3 o’clock mark. Its hands are luminous and its second hand uses sweeping motion. This watch also has an open case back to see its internal mechanics.
- Case Dimensions: The HML-H70455533’s round case is made of stainless steel. This measures 38 mm in diameter, and 11 mm in thickness. The product weighs about 1.1 pounds.
- Watch Strap: The HML-H70455533’s band is a brown calfskin with contrast stitching for aesthetic and quality purposes. The watch strap is 20mm wide and is of men’s standard length. The ends are secured together by a buckle clasp.
- Calibre: The Hamilton Khaki Field Black Dial Watch uses automatic self-winding movement as its clockwork.
- Water Resistance: This timepiece is water resistant in depths of up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
You save: $165.00 (29 %)
- Wear it Anywhere: Because its design is neither too rugged nor too formal, you can wear this Hamilton Field watch to work, to a gathering with friends and family, or even to the SuperBowl. With the right suit, you can even wear it to some formal occasions.
- Just the Right Size: At 38 millimeters in width and 11 millimeters in thickness, this Hamilton is neither too big nor too small for most men’s body frames and wrist sizes. It does not appear as daunting in size as the newer sports watches or even formal watches.
- At-a-Glance Readability: Unlike other watches that have so many sub-dials and tiny numbers, the Hamilton Khaki Field Black Dial Watch offers its owners at-a-glance readability with its large Arabic numerals neatly organized on its face. The larger numbers indicate a 12-hour time format, and this watch’s owner can easily convert this into its 24-hour format with just only look at its corresponding smaller number on the dial.
- Because calfskin straps become more brittle as they are exposed to moisture and heat, the water-resistance feature of a hundred meters is rendered less useful. Sure you can take this watch for a swim or to the showers, but be ready to replace your strap sooner than you had expected.
- Not everyone is fond of automatic, self-winding movement. This is because if worn than less than more or less 48 hours, the clockwork stops, and you’d have to give it a good shake for it to work again. When it starts ticking, you would also have to adjust the time and date all over again.
Where To Buy The Hamilton Men’s HML-H70455533 Khaki Field Black Dial Watch
Creating a perfect balance between form and function, the Hamilton Men's HML-H70455533 Khaki Field Black Dial Watch is a perfect choice for the practical mind.