- How did you get started with Brambani Watches?
In our family we’ve always had big interest in fashion and style.
But what really sparked the whole idea to design my own watches was a particular character in the famous movie “The Talented Mr. Ripley”. It was played by Jude Law and I was very intrigued by his style throughout the whole movie.
As wealthy man he stood for a style that I can only describe as effortless and flawless, very typical to the Italian flair. Nowadays the style has even its own name, which is called “Sprezzatura”.
- Where do you get the idea to create this brand. What inspires you when it comes to design?
After the movie I started looking for watches that fit to that style, but I was never really satisfied by those watches that found.
And that’s when the idea to design our own watches in the true spirit of Sprezzatura!
- Let’s talk about your various market. Which countries and/or cities do you think will be your biggest market for this launch
We don’t have any particular geographical markets to reach out to; we love the idea that as long as you like elegant and simple watches, wherever you are in the world, you can have it in your hand just by a few clicks.
- Do you plan to create more watches in the future, or will this be more of a one-time, one-design idea?
Our main goal for 2016 is to launch watches for ladies. Of course we will be sticking to the same theme of style, simple and elegance.
- Is there anything you’d like to highlight to the Gracious Watch readers related to your current model?
We have seven different models for different occasions. Or as we like to put it; 7 models for each day of the week.
- Where will the watches be available after the launch?
In our official store Brambaniwatches.com
- What are your goals for Brambani in the next 5 years?
In five years we hope that millions of watch lovers have discovered the beauty of Brambani watches.
- What do you personally look for in a timepiece?
A Brambani watch is the true expression what I look for in timepiece. Simplicity and elegance.