- Thank you Emanuelis for taking the time to speak with us today. Please share us more about yourself and your background in this industry.
Most of my life I worked in music industry. I have studied music management, later on – became one. I have gained many contacts with people in this industry. I have also worked with some design related projects, so I’m not new in this market as well. With my partner, Motiejus, we decided to combine and share our vision and talent into one project, as we spotted the gap between product and it’s value-added, so that’s how we came up with this the whole privilege concept.
- Let’s talk about your various market. Which countries and/or cities do you think will be your biggest market for this launch
We are focusing on London, as we spent most of our time here, as well as reached out a few night clubs which will give privileges to our community and make this idea happen. Of course, we are willing to expand!
- Do you plan to create more watches in the future, or will this be more of a one-time, one-design idea?
We will keep the minimalism, classic and simplicity, but yeah, we are ready for the improvements as there’s no such thing as perfection, only the attitude.
- Is there anything you’d like to highlight to the Gracious Watch readers related to your current model?
For those who love minimalism, we can offer the thinnest case edge: 0.65mm on market. This is what we managed to produce.
- Where will the watches be available after the launch?
It will be available at www.privilegepeople.com for those who get invitation or will be confirmed via our ‘request form’
- What are your goals for Privilege People in the next 5 years?
Strong community of creative, artistic and unique people who will enjoy being privileged. As well as partnership with clubs which meets our idea. And of course – privileges to all who deserves it.
- What do you personally look for in a timepiece?
Style accessory and representation of who You are
- Is there anything else you’d like to add to this interview?
Lets see how far this amazing project can expand and improve what the concept of ‘value-added product’ really means!