Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own for Men
- Case – The round case, 52 mm wide and 22 mm thick, and its unidirectional bezel are made with black stainless steel.
- Dial – The gold dial, shielded by synthetic sapphire, features grey dot hour markers and black and white luminous hands with minute markers at the outer rim. It comes with 3 sub dials showing 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second with a date display between the 4 and 5 o’clock positions.
- Band – The watchstrap is made with black silicone, 35 mm wide with buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 660 feet or 200 meters.
- One major feature this watch can offer to its user is its multi-functionality. Users can count on its feature from its accurate timekeeping, three sub dials and date display, plus its excellent water resistance suitable for certain water activities.
- This Invicta watch is made with the finest materials from its stainless steel case, bezel and its silicone watchstrap.
- Since this watch comes with a silicone strap, the user doesn’t need to worry about exposing it to water since it’s water resistant. Furthermore, such kind of strap is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
- The blend of gold and black makes a truly sophisticated looking watch which is a perfect outfit regardless of your attire.
- Since the watch weighs around 1.1 pounds or 17.6 ounce, this might be considered heavy for some individuals.
- Some users find it quite difficult to read the details because the hour markers are indicated through dots and the fonts, especially in the sub-dials, are too small to read from a distance.
Invicta Men's 14416 Jason Taylor Analog Display Swiss Quartz Black Watch will surely catch any attention because of its elegant design and sturdy construction.