Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Gold tone dial with black Arabic numeral markers and white hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include a day and date dial, as well as a 24-hour subdial
- Luminous filled
- Unidirectional ion plated gold bezel (18k)
- Mineral crystal protected dial, prevents common scratch damages
- Stainless steel, 18k gold, fold over clasp closure bracelet; men’s standard length, 24 mm width
- 48 mm case diameter, 17 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 990 feet / 300 meters; appropriate for submersion as well a scuba diving
Trendy and striking
The genuine gold color scheme will attract eyes wherever you go. It’s truly unique and impressively flashy. Invicta Men’s 15343 Pro Diver Analog Display Japanese Quartz Gold Watch is very nice to wear and look at.
The multiple dials are truly amazing, it makes this timepiece more reliable and special.
Easy to read
The markers are large and easy to see, even in the dark because of it luminous filled marker and hands.
This watch is huge compared to normal watches, but I believe it comes with the design. If you’re one of the people who like big watches, then this is perfect for you.
Starring a yet again, fascinating timepiece by Invicta: Invicta Men's 15343 Pro Diver Analog Display Japanese Quartz Gold Watch. It has the most eye-catching properties, given the ultimate gold tone and beautiful dial design: gold toned, with Arabic numeral markers and white hands. It also features day and date sub dials and a mini 24-hour dial. Mineral crystal protects the dial from common scratch damages, and is plated inside the 18k gold case and stainless steel, fold over clasped bracelet. This incredible watch can be submerged within 990 feet of water.