Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own for Men
- Case – The round case, 52 mm wide and 20 mm thick, and fixed bezel are made with gold-tone stainless steel.
- Dial – The blue dial, protected with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, is accentuated with gold and white luminous hour markers and hands with minute markers at its outer rim. It has three sub dials displaying 1/10th of a second, 30 minute and 60 second, a date display at the 6 o’clock position plus a day of the week at the upper part of the dial.
- Band – The watchband is made with gold-tone stainless steel, 28 mm wide, with fold over clasp with safety for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered by quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – This watch has a water resistance of 500 meters or 1650 feet.
- Multi-functionality is one of the strongest features of this Invicta Men’s 1567 watch because aside from being a reliable timekeeper, it serves other purposes through its sub-dials, date and day of the week display. Additionally, it has an excellent water resistance that’s perfect not just for daily use, but for also for some water sports like scuba diving.
- This watch is truly elegant to wear thanks to its overall design and construction. So whether you plan to wear it at work or during corporate or formal occasions, this timekeeper will help you look more attractive and sophisticated.
- Since this timepiece is made with stainless steel from its case to its watchband, you’re assured of its durability. So if you want a long-lasting watch, this is an excellent choice.
- Some individuals prefer small face watches probably because they have slim wrists. Therefore, this won’t be their top pick because of its 52 mm diameter case.
A combination of functionality, elegance and durability, Invicta produces again another excellent timepiece that will not disappoint its user.