Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Champagne toned dial, with hands (hour, minute, second) and markers of the same color
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph and a rotating, unidirectional bezel
- Flame fusion protected dial that prevents scratch damages
- Link bracelet with fold over clasp with safety push button closure, gold toned; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 44 mm case diameter, 10 mm case thickness
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Water resistant down to 660 feet / 200 meters; appropriate for submersion and even scuba diving
Fashionable and eye-catching
The gold accent all over Invicta Men’s 1774 “Pro-Diver Collection” makes the watch striking in appearance. It would definitely amp up any kind of outfit, and can be worn on different types of occasion.
The chronograph and rotating bezel will serve you well; it’s easy to understand and truly reliable.
Luminous filled hands and markers are always a plus for any watch, especially with this watch.
Ultimately water proof
This is probably the best advantage this timepiece has; enduring hundreds of feet and yet staying as good as new.
Not that easy to read
It’s only easy to read in the dark, but if you try to read the time at bright areas, you have to squint your eyes and look carefully.
Specializing in creating over the top luxurious looking watches, Invicta concocts another timepiece you’ll surely admire. Invicta Men's 1774 "Pro-Diver Collection" Stainless Steel Watch is plated with a champagne accent dial that doesn’t only display the time, but also 3 sub dials for its chronograph as well. Another feature is the unidirectional rotating bezel, located around the flame fusion protected dial window. Both its case and the fold over clasp closure bracelet are accentuated with gold tones color, making it very stunning and charming. This watch withstands water submersion down to 660 feet.