Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own
- Case – The round silver and black ion-plated stainless steel case measures 50 mm in diameter and 20 mm in thickness. It comes with a unidirectional bezel constructed with the same material.
- Dial – The black dial comes with silver-tone luminescent domed hour markers and hands with minute markers and a tachymeter at its outer rim. It has three sub dials displaying 60 second, 1/10 of a second and 30 minute along with a date and day of the week display. The dial is protected by a flame fusion crystal.
- Band – The silver and black ion-plated stainless steel watchstrap, 8.75 inches long and 32.5 mm wide has a fold over clasp for closure.
- Movement – The watch is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water resistance – This has a water resistance of 1640 feet or 500 meters.
- Since Swiss-quartz movement powers this watch, users can accuracy when it comes to getting information this timepiece provides.
- Because of its stainless steel construction, from its case, bezel and strap, it produces a sophisticated and versatile watch suitable for almost any kind of attire.
- This watch just doesn’t provide the basic watch function because it has 3 sub-dials, a date and day of the week display, a tachymeter and an excellent water resistance making it a truly multi-functional watch.
- Users are assured that this timepiece will last for a long time thanks to its superior quality materials.
- The dial is quite difficult to read especially the sub dials because it’s too crowded. So it would take more than a quick glance to get the information you need.
- This timekeeper weighs around 1 pound, which is why some users find it heavy and distracting to wear.
If you’re looking for a masculine watch that provides more than just the basic watch function, you better take a look at this Invicta Men's 6546 Subaqua Noma IV Collection watch as this might be the product you’re looking for.