The first thing you’ll notice in this watch is how it literally shines. This is because this watch is primarily made of stainless steel. Brushed and polished to near-perfection, this watch’s case and bracelet literally shine over the rest. It somehow combines classy charm with tested toughness. Combine that with its relatively bulky size, and the 1203 has a presence that can be rivaled by only a few watches in the business.
A unidirectional bezel with a black-toned top and a coin edge sets the tone for this watch’s outer edge. And with silver markings denoting every five seconds, viewing time becomes a much easier affair. And then there is the dial. Appropriately colored gray, it comes adorned with silver-toned hour markers and hands. And with these hands and markers coming with luminous lighting, visibility is not a problem for both day and night.
As for functionality, this is a watch that is not lacking. Powered by Swiss quartz, these watches have legendary precision guaranteed to last. It also has 3 chronograph sub-dials for accurate time reading, and a date dial located between the 4 and 5 o’clock positions. This setup is then covered and protected by flame-fusion crystal. Last but not least, this watch is water resistant up to a depth of 100 meters.
There are different things reviewers loved about the Invicta 1203 II Chronograph. Here are just some of them.
- Looks- While it’s not the flashiest of the lot, devoid of gold, diamond, or any fancy trim, it’s absolutely clean to look at. Not only that, but constructing the watch out of almost purely stainless steel gives it an elegant yet tough form.
- A legit chronograph- This watch comes complete with chronograph function, a must for a lot of watch enthusiasts.
- Size- This is one of the biggest watches in the market today. Not only does it make these watches easy to read, but it also attracts a lot of stares from bystanders.
But while there are a lot of positives about this watch, there are some imperfections that can prevent a purchase.
- No screw down crowns and pusher buttons- For those who use these functions a lot, the absence of both functions might sway you against buying one of these.
- Size- Its heft might work against it for some people. Not only is it heavy, but it is borderline too big for some people.
There are many reasons why the Invicta Men’s 1203 Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch can work wonders for you. Elegant yet tough, massive yet sleek, this watch is the ideal watch for people who want to stand out.
When it comes to luxury watches, one of the most trusted names is Invicta. Creating some of the best watches around since its inception, they have become the choice for people looking for a collectible watch constructed in an inspired manner. Among the classiest in their current product line is the Invicta Men’s 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch. Is this product a worthy buy moving forward? This product review would answer that question and more.