The 1515 belongs to Invicta’s Force Collection, a collection of watches created as a force to be reckoned with. This watch is able to do exactly that thanks to a combination of style and functionality. A stainless steel case, measuring 45mm in diameter and 12mm in thickness, creates a rugged yet refined façade for this timekeeper. This frame is then plated with 18K yellow-gold, allowing this watch to literally shine.
In the middle, a black dial provides the perfect contrast for the golden frame. Arabic numbers denoting each hour interval highlight the surroundings of this bezel. The hour, minute, and second hands are luminous, providing superior visibility during low-light situations. A date display window is located at the 4 o’clock position of this watch, and a tachymeter scale surrounds the entire inner bezel. All of the dial’s contents are protected by a hardened mineral crystal window. The watch is completed by a strap constructed with a combination of leather and cloth, fastened by a buckle clasp.
As for performance, just like most high-grade watches, the Invicta 1515 Force Chronograph is powered by Japanese quartz movement for maximum reliability. It also contains 3 sub-dials that offer 60-minute, 60-second, and 0.1 second readings respectively. Last but not least, this watch is water resistant for up to 100 meters, making it perfect for use in activities such as scuba diving.
There are many things the 1515 brings to the table. Here are just some of the things you’ll absolutely like about it.
- Elegance- You’ll be hard-pressed to find a watch that looks more attractive than this one. Its gold-plated case should get a lot of attention, and is further accentuated by the classy design used for the dial itself.
- Versatility- As stylish as this watch is, its functionality is also a major revelation. This watch is a chronograph and a tachymeter all rolled into one. Its sub-dials can also come in handy for those looking for a precise way to track down time.
- Friendly for left-handed individuals- By placing the crown and buttons at the left-hand side, this makes it possible for left-handers to wear their watch in their right hand.
At the same time, there are some flaws that may make you not want this watch.
- Weight- While being hefty has its perks, some may not want it because of exactly that. These watches are not just massive, but they are also heavy.
- Seeming lack of accuracy- There are some reports for this watch gaining a few seconds every week. While this is still very precise, those looking for perfect precision might look elsewhere.
The Invicta Men’s 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch indeed lives up to its name as a force to be reckoned with. Its impeccable combination of style and performance makes it a very tough watch to beat.
Big wrist watches are becoming it items once more. Not only do they make time viewing much easier, but it also gives a strong presence when worn. If you are looking for a large watch to wear around, the Invicta Men’s 1515 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch can be an attractive option for you. But the question is, is this watch worth the hype?