- First Impressions: The Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver resembles a golden bronzed Greek god because of its gold ion-plated stainless steel bracelet and case. Accentuating its face are black and white hour markers and hands. A black and gold bezel asserts the masculinity of this watch god.
- Display: Black and white, luminous markers that are shaped like shark teeth line up on this timepiece’s golden dial. Tiny markers help in counting down seconds. These markers and the watch’s hands are all enclosed in a case protected by a dial window made of Flame Fusion Crystal™, Invicta’s own hybrid crystal.
- Bezel: The Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver has a unidirectional bezel, with distinct clicking sounds to lock-in bezel placement.
- Strap: Its gold-plate stainless steel link bracelet is of men’s standard length and it is 20 mm wide. A safety button protects its fold-over clasp from users accidentally releasing the clasp.
- Case Dimensions: This watch’s case measures 47 millimeters wide and 7 millimeters thick. It weighs about 1.1 pounds.
- Movement: This watch uses Japanese quartz movement for accurate timekeeping.
- Water-Resistance: Users can take a shower and swim with the Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver, since it has a water-resistance of 100 m or 330 feet.
- Glitzy in Gold: With its discerning use of gold and black-and-white accents, the Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver makes any man who wears it, exude an air of grandness and sophistication. It bestows unto him complete self-assurance to survive the daily grind.
- Quality in Motion: The claim that watches are no longer stylish and useful because we already have smart phones performing functions that watches can do, is quite irrelevant for Invicta watch collectors and users. Because Invicta lives up to its commitment to style and function, customers continue to trust this watch brand. In that sense, the Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver is no different than any other Invicta watch.
- Water Is No Barrier: A stainless steel case and bracelet, and a 100-meter water resistance feature allows you to take the Invicta Men’s 15186SYB Pro Diver to the beach, to the showers, or to the pool, without the hassle of taking off your watch.
- Larger than Expected: A good number of people who have bought this watch still find it too big for their taste and body proportions.
- Flame Fushion Crystal FAQ’s: While Invicta claims that their trademark, Flame Fushion Crystal dial windows are great alternatives to sapphire crystals, there isn’t much literature out there to document how great (or how bad) this really is. Customer experiences vary, as some even find mineral crystals better than the FF.
You are Helios, the golden sun god. Your daily thirst for adventure can only be quenched as you ride your fire chariot across the sky with your emblem fixed upon your wrist - the Invicta Men's 15186SYB Pro Diver Gold Dial 18k Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch with Impact Case.