This watch has a style that perfectly fits any occasion from formal to casual. You have to get this one before shops raise the price or it’s gone.
Invicta Mens 5249S Pro Diver Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch – Features
This watch has precise Swiss-quartz movements so there’s really no way you will get lost with time. The steel case and the bracelet are nicely brushed and polished. The watch’s face cover is made of durable flame-fusion crystal. Here are the other features:
- Date (at the 3 o’clock position) and day function (at the 12 o’clock position)
- Water-resistant up to 330 feet
- Push-button fold-over clasp with great safety
- Analog display type
- Silver dial with luminous hands
- Many people have been blown away by simply watching the Invicta Mens 5249S Pro Diver Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch worn by others. You will love the way this watch looks. It has super cool and clean appearance.
- Good value for the money
- This watch is robust and able to resist external shocks.
- It’s clearly waterproof and resists water during submersion.
- Comes with one year warranty
- Users are eligible for free upgrade through the Invicta Platinum Warranty Plan
- You may find this watch slightly heavy
- There’s no back light
- This watch is 45 MM, which is perfect for men with larger wrists. If this watch’s circumference is a little bit larger than your wrist’s (and if you really want to buy and wear it), just have the extra length taken off.
Some More Interesting Specs of the Invicta Mens 5249S Pro Diver Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
The silver bezel of this watch has a unidirectional function. The dial face, which features Arabic number hour indexes, is covered by a tough kind of crystal material. These numeral indexes are inscribed in a black-colored tachymeter.
You can call this watch a true diver’s watch as it has a crown that’s stuck firmly by several screws. This feature prevents infiltration of water to the insides of the watch. Changing the date, day or time would require unscrewing the crown prior to pulling it gently. After unscrewing the crown, you must rotate it counterclockwise until the crown springs open.
Once done setting the time or the day, the crown should be pushed inward and then screwed back tightly again. Failure to do so would cancel the watch’s water resistance thereby voiding all the warranties provided by the manufacturer.
If you will read reviews about this product, you will notice that most purchasers are buying this model from Invicta as a gift item. Its striking looks say it all.
This is the watch that you can proudly bring anywhere in any occasion and show off to your friends. You’ll be happy to wear it wherever your feet lead you.
When you purchase or receive from a dear someone the handsome Swiss quartz Invicta Mens 5249S Pro Diver Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch, you simply can’t imagine how such beautiful watch can be sold at a very affordable price of 60 dollars.