Is the Invicta Men’s 6932 Speedway Professional Collection Chronograph 18k Rose Gold-Plated and Stainless Steel Watch one such standout? Find out in this product review.
The Speedway Collection is Invicta’s entry to the sport watch market. And the 6932 is part of this collection. Speedway watches are created with a high level of sophistication, while still being functional enough to be trusted by the most discerning sportsmen. These watches are designed to not only look the part, but also to play the part.
The first thing you can observe with this watch is how its body is constructed. Both the case and the bracelet are composed of classy yet durable stainless steel. Further accentuating this watch’s looks is that some parts of this frame, including bezel and the bracelet’s central links, are plated with 18K rose gold. The combination of the distinct hues of polished steel and rose gold makes for a seriously impressive look.
Now, it’s time to get into the main dial and see what this watch is all about. The dial is colored black, providing the best contrast with the frame’s colors. The clock hands, the hour markers, and the rims of the sub-dials are finished with rose gold, providing an even more elegant touch to the dial. And with fully functional sub-dials and full chronograph functionality, it has the performance to perfectly complement its style. The dial is protected by flame-fusion crystal, a display material known for its resistance to scratching.
What are the different factors that go in favor of the Invicta 6932? Here are just some of them.
- Unique looks- You’ll be hard-pressed to find a watch that has looks that’s as unique as this watch. The contrast of colors and its selection of high-quality materials make it stand out.
- Functionality- This watch is a fully functional chronograph. Its complement of sub-dials provides more means for the owner to look at the time. And with water resistance up to 200 meters, you can take these watches to the water with confidence.
- Value for money- Given the quality of its construction, how it’s priced can be considered a steal. It’s a watch that can go toe to toe with the best of them.
Of course, there are some deficiencies that would make buyers think twice about this watch and here are just some of them.
- Knob positioning- The knobs protrude in such a way that it can dig into the wearer’s hand, causing discomfort when the hand bends.
- Heavy- This is the main downside for such massive watches. Some people may find it too heavy to wear around.
In the end, the Invicta 6932 Speedway Chronograph is exactly what it’s advertised to be. An elegant timepiece that is tailor-made for the hardcore sportsman.
Luxury sport watches have always been one of the most popular niches in watch making. With their simplistic style and superb performance, these watches are considered hot items, and rightfully so. As one of the most competitive niches in the watch market, it takes something special for a particular product to stand out here.