Check out this article: Best Invicta Watches to Own
- Case – The round black stainless steel case measures 49 mm wide and 21 thick. It comes with a unidirectional bezel made with the same material.
- Dial – The black dial comes with red and white luminous dot hour markers and white and silver hands. It has three sub dials showing 1/10-second, 30 minute and 60 second with a date display at its 6 o’clock. Synthetic dial protects the entire dial.
- Band – The black watchband is made with rubber, 24 mm wide, secured by a silver-tone buckle clasp.
- Movement – This is powered by Swiss quartz movement.
- Water resistance – This watch comes with a 660 feet or 200 meters water resistance.
- This timepiece doesn’t fall short when it comes to functionality because it basically serves a lot of purpose. It provides accurate time, has three sub dials, a date window, plus a water resistance capable protecting the watch during some water sports like swimming, snorkeling and even recreational scuba a diving.
- This watch comes with a water-resistant, lightweight and comfortable-to-wear rubber watch strap, which matches well with its water resistance level making it an excellent watch for men who are into sports.
- The watch’s overall design makes it versatile that you can pair it with casual, formal and sports wear. Furthermore, the bold, black and big design of this timepiece blends well producing an attention-catching watch.
- Users are given a five-year warranty by Invicta.
- Because of its large face, some men, particularly those who prefer small watches or those with slim wrists, wouldn’t find this watch attractive.
- This watch weighs around 1.1 pounds, which is considered quite heavy for some users.
Invicta produces again another visually stunning timepiece, the Invicta Reserve Men's Venom Gen II Swiss Quartz Chronograph watch, any man wouldn’t regret buying for himself.