- Display: The Invicta 0720 has a black dial that features wave-like a texture, and three smaller dials that support its chronograph function. It has luminous white hands, and bar-type hour markers. The date window on 4 o’clock and the bottom sub-dial showing the day of the week, serve as this watch’s calendar function. The two remaining sub-dials function as a 60-second and 30-minute stopwatch.
- Bezel: This stylish timepiece has a square stationary bezel made with a silver stainless steel frame that is adorned with small rhinestone studs, and elaborate engraving.
- Case: Its ceramic square case is 33 mm in diameter and 13 mm in thickness. The buttons for the stopwatch functions are made of stainless steel, as is its push crown having a black crystal cabochon.
- Top Glass: The 0720’s dial display window is made of Invicta’s own hybrid mineral crystal, Flame Fushion Crystal.
- Caliber: It uses Swiss quartz movement in 8172 caliber which is used for watches with certain chronograph and calendar functions.
- Watch Band: The Invicta 0720’s bracelet is made of black ceramic links. It is 225 mm long (within women’s standard length) and 16 mm wide. It features a butterfly deployment clasp.
- Water Resistance: For as long as you don’t operate the crown or push-buttons under water, this watch can function well even in depths of up to 100 meters or 330 feet.
- Meticulous Timekeeping: Any watch that has Swiss movement for its clockwork, deserves 5 out of 5 stars when it comes to precision and quality. The 8172 caliber found in the Invicta 0720 stands accurate and sturdy, especially that is supports chronograph/stopwatch movement and calendar functions.
- Best Match: Just as an LBD (little black dress) is essential in a woman’s wardrobe, the 0720 is a must-have that best complements the LBD, and your shirt-and-jeans ensemble.
- Rain on Me: With a water resistance of up to 330 feet, as well as a ceramic case and bracelet, you wouldn’t have to worry about ruining this watch because you got caught in a downpour, or because your friends threw you, full-dressed, into the pool, just for kicks.
- You would have to be careful and not drop or bang this watch on hard surfaces, as ceramic watches, tough as they are said to be, do chip or break off entirely.
Elegance is what makes a woman ageless. Whether she be in her 20’s or even in her 60’s, the sophisticated woman knows what she wants and wears it. Put on the Invicta 0720 Ceramic Chronograph Diamond Accented Black Ceramic Watch, and you’ll know what I am talking about.