- Let’s start with the features that matter first. This Invicta Women’s Angel Analog Display Watch looks like any other watch on the market, no crystals, no special features, no nothing. But it sure does pack a lot of great, useful features. It has three subdials for the day of the week, date, and 24-hour.
- The subdials aren’t complicated. It’s easy to spot which is which, so you don’t have to stop what you’re doing to see what date it is.
- This Invicta Women’s Angel Analog watch has a simple dial. With a 12 o’ clock index and line indexes for the rest of the hour, there’s no mistaking that the watch is for simple, every day wear.
- On second thought, this watch may also be worn on formal occasions. When worn with your little black dress and some sky high pumps, your outfit will already be complete.
- This Invicta Women’s Angel analog Display Watch has a sleek design, coupled with pointed minute and hour hands. It fits the sleek bezel perfectly well.
- Water resistant for up to 50 meters or 165 feet, this Invicta Women’s watch is easy to clean. With a few drops of dishwashing soap in water, you can easily drop this watch on the solution, scrub it a few times with toothbrush, rinse with cold water, and the watch is good as new.
- The dial window is made of synthetic sapphire which protects the watch from scratches, and is sturdy even when pressure is applied to it.
- It’s a great oversized watch that lets you see time and tell time quickly. Don’t think that oversized watches are just a fad. This Invicta Women’s watch is oversized so you can tell time better, in just a glance.
- The weight of this watch assures you of the quality. The stainless steel is heavy because it’s made of only the greatest quality, assuring you that this Invicta Women’s watch will not bend or break when pressure is applied to it.
- There’s nothing really special with this Invicta watch. It’s functional, but the design is nothing special. Of course if you’re into simple watches, then you’ll definitely like this one.
- The face of the watch can be quite confusing. There’s not much contrast between the dial and the hands, so you’ll need good lighting to see the right time.
- The back of the push button deployment clasp closure is still silver. The one who’s wearing it will also be the only person to see it, but brushing it with gold couldn’t have been that difficult right?
One look and this watch will win you over. It’s a great watch for everyday wear, and it’s an elegant yet stylish watch. It’s not only stylish but very functional, keeping you accurately on time and fashionable.