- Display and Bezel: The Invicta Women’s 15147 sports a simple analog watch face. It has a silvery white dial, slim, silver bar-type indices, and baton hands. It has a fixed silver bezel which is made of stainless steel, and a blue sapphire cabochon crown. This Angel is protected by a display window made of Flame Fushion Crystal™, Invicta’s trademark dial window material.
- Case Dimensions: The Angel 15147 has a stainless steel case measuring 32 millimeters in diameter, and 10.5 millimeters in thickness. Its weight is a mere one-pounder.
- Watch Strap: This timepiece has a white leather calfskin strap that is of typical women’s watch band lengths. A buckle enclosure protects the watch from falling off its owner’s wrist. It is 16 millimeters wide.
- Movement: Japanese quartz movement maintain this products accuracy in time-telling.
- Water-Resistance: Having a water-resistance of up to 30 meters or 99 feet deep, the Angel 15147 is more than just splash-proof.
Feminine yet Flexible
The Invicta Women’s 15147 “Angel” Stainless Steel and White Leather Watch may appear slightly delicate for some women’s taste, but don’t be fooled by its simple appearance. This product exemplifies appreciation for feminine minimalism, with its impeccable mix of silver and white shades and no-frills features. Wear it to a dressy, formal function. Put it on as you are dressing for work or to go shopping with the family or friend. No problem! The 15147 is your guardian angel.
No Shaking and Winding
I own an automatic (self-winding) watch, and I must admit that one of the things that I do not like about automatic watches is the fact that if it is not frequently used, it stops. When you do decide to use it, then you’d have to manually adjust the date and time, and give your watch a good shaking to get the mechanics ticking. Since the Invicta Angel 15147 uses Japanese quartz movement, I wouldn’t have this problem. What are very few visits to a watch repair shop to have the battery replaced, compared to often adjusting the date and time?
Flame Fushion Crystal™ is Invicta’s trademark hybrid crystal. Since sapphire crystals are mixed or fused together with mineral crystals, instead layering them above the minerals, the properties of sapphire crystals are enhanced. This makes the 15147’s dial window more scratch resistant and shock-proof than a typical mineral crystal window.
As ethereal and light as white may be, it is still the color that is easiest to maintain, especially on leather watch straps. It is more practical to use darker-color leather straps, as the dirt won’t be that obvious, and the color doesn’t fade as quickly.
Like an archangel unfolding its glorious wings, you too unleash your celestial presence. With the radiance of silver and the lightness of white, the Invicta Women's 15147 "Angel" Stainless Steel and White Leather Watch brings you to a state of heaven-sent, brilliant confidence.