- Face and Case: Utilizing Invicta’s trademark “Flame Fushion Crystal”, the Angel 15149’s dial window marries mineral crystal’s shock-proof qualities, with sapphire crystal’s scratch-resistance. It safeguards a yellow gold tone dial, hands and indices which adorn the face of this Invicta Angel. The mechanics of the watch is held together by a gold-hued, stainless steel case and stationary bezel. A blue sapphire cabochon crown completes this heavenly ensemble.
- Dimensions: The Angel 15149 is only 10.5 millimeters in thickness. It has a case diameter of 32 millimeters. The whole package weighs around 1 pound, upon shipping.
- Band: This watch’s leather calfskin strap which comes in white, is of usual women’s strap lengths. The band is 16 millimeters thick. As in all leather straps, this has a buckle fastening.
- Movement: The Angel 15149 uses precision Japanese quartz movement.
- Water-Resistance: It can be submerged in water of up to 30 meters or 99 feet deep.
An Angel’s Meekness
If you are one of those humble, quiet, and low-key types, then you and the Angel 15149, are a match made in heaven. The Angel 15149 is neither too plain nor too gaudy, and can be worn with a wide range of fashion choices, with its yellow-gold and white overall charm.
Flame Fusion Crystal Window
Invicta’s trademark alternative to mineral and sapphire crystal dial windows, Flame Fusion crystal, promises the best of both worlds. Customers that own the Angel 15149 expect to have a dial window that is better than, or as shockproof as mineral crystal dial display windows. They are also treated to a substantial level of scratch-resistance as in sapphire crystal windows.
Ethereal Lightness and Shade
The Angel 15149, as opposed to a lot of new watches, is appropriately sized for both small and large wrists. It is neither too wide nor too heavy and/or thick to look unflattering on small wrists. Its light hues of yellow gold and white blend in with most skin tones, and does not make it look overwhelming.
Somewhat Celestial White
A major disadvantage that the Angel 15149 has, ironically, is also what adds to its angelic appeal – its white leather strap. The color will eventually fade into a dirty white shade, especially if used often. Cleaning it with a toothbrush, soap, and water won’t work either, as water can make faux leather more brittle.
Inspired by one of the most beautiful manifestations of love, Invicta’s “Angel” collection takes its watch owners closer to experiencing celestial lightness and grace. The Invicta Women's 15149 "Angel" 18k Yellow Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel and White Leather Watch is indeed, divinely inspired.