- Case – Designed with a 46 mm diameter case and a 17 mm thickness, the watch’s round case is made with black PVD stainless steel case with fixed black PVD bezel. It’s shielded by a scratch proof sapphire crystal with a solid back case.
- Dial – This watch is designed with a black dial, luminescent hands and Arabic numeral hour markers with minute markers located at its outer rim. It also has two sub dials for the 60 second and 60 minute monitor situated at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions, respectively. A date display is also present at its 3 o’clock position.
- Band – It comes with a black fabric strap with leather at its back. It uses a deployment clasp for its closure.
- Movement – This timepiece is powered by Swiss-made mechanical automatic self-winding movement with a 68-hour power reserve.
- Water resistance – The watch’s case is resistant to water up to 60 meters or 100 feet.
This beautiful black timepiece offers doesn’t fall short on the purposes it gives to its user. Aside from offering the usual hour and minute markers, it also has two sub-dials for 60 second and 60 minutes plus a date display making it certainly convenient for the user. Furthermore, it has a 60-meter or 100-feet water resistance perfect for some water activities.
Another reason why any man would love this watch is because it’s made with impressive craftsmanship promising a solid construction. From its stainless steel case to its scratch-resistant and drop-resistant sapphire crystal protection along with a fabric strap with leather underside, you’re ensured of a timepiece for long-term use.
Catch everyone’s attention while wearing this completely stunning timepiece that looks very neat, manly and sophisticated. This is all thanks to its black dial with luminescent hands and hour markers, protected by matched with a black fabric strap.
Too Expensive For Everyday Wear
Are you looking for an everyday watch? This might not be a good choice, as this will cost you thousands of dollars.
Wears Out Quickly
This luxurious comes with a fabric strap, which like leather, is not water resistant and will stain. Therefore, this isn’t ideal for water-related activities and even exposure to sweat. The material also gets easily frayed and wears out quickly.
Time Has To Be Adjusted Regularly
Since mechanical automatic self-winding movement, even with a power reserve of 68 hours, powers it, you still need to regularly update the time to ensure that it gives the accurate one especially when you haven’t used it for a long time.
Looking for a luxurious watch that’s worth the price? Better take a look at this beautifully crafted IWC Pilot Top Gun Edition Black Dial Automatic Men’s Watch IW388001 that offers style, function and durability in one immaculate timekeeper.