- Case – Designed with a stainless steel case, the case offers a 42 mm diameter with a 15 mm case thickness. It is protected with a convex, double-coated, anti-reflective, pressure-drop resistant and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – Designed with a round matte black dial with silver-tone, luminescent hands and Arabic numeral hour markers, the dial offers three sub-dials displaying 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour.
- Band – The 9-inch long bracelet offers a brush finished stainless steel, a patented sizing system and a micro adjustment deployant clasp with a push button release.
- Movement – This timepiece is powered with Swiss made self-winding automatic movement with 44 hours of power reserve when fully wounded. It beats at 28,800 kph containing 25 jewels.
- Water resistance – It comes with a 60-meter or 200 feet water resistance.
This impeccable timekeeper certainly doesn’t fall short when it comes to functionality. Its neat black dial offers the basic timekeeping features along with three sub-dials displaying dates and days. To measure 30 minutes and 12 hours, it’s designed with two chronograph counters situated at its 6 and 12 o’clock positions, respectively. Plus, it offers a cockpit-styled day aperture with a vertical triple date window located at its 3 o’clock position.
Furthermore, its stainless steel bracelet and dial case makes it versatile for any outfit and any occasion. The case is constructed to resist water up to 60 meters or 200 feet; therefore, it’s suitable for showering and sometimes, for swimming.
The IWC Pilots Chronograph IW377704 watch is a top pick because of its functionality and durability. It features a double-coated, anti-reflective, pressure-drop resistant and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal making it durable and sturdy, which is something you usually don’t find in most watches. Plus, the back case comes with solid construction for long-lasting use.
The stainless steel features of this watch certainly give it a sleek aesthetic. Plus, it’s matte black dial blends well with its luminescent hand markers producing a beautifully made watch with the sapphire crystal protection completing its excellent look.
Since the case and the watch’s bracelet are made with stainless steel, you can expect a quite heavy timepiece. So some individuals might find this watch quite heavy for everyday use.
Despite its material and its functions, it still is an expensive watch for someone looking for a timepiece he can use daily.
IWC Pilots Chronograph Automatic Stainless Steel Men’s Watch IW377704 isn’t just any typical luxurious timekeeper, it’s durable, versatile and certainly functional any man would want added to their watch collection.