- Case – This watch comes with a round silver stainless steel case dial measuring 42.3 mm in diameter and 13.9 mm in thickness. Both sides are shielded with convex, anti-reflective and scratch-resistant sapphire crystals.
- Dial – Its silver dial offers blue hand dials with Arabic numeral hour markers with the minute marker resting on its outer rim. Its automatic date is situated at the 6 o’clock position along with two sub-dials at the 9 o’clock position for the small seconds with stop function and the 3 o’clock position for power reserve.
- Band – This timepiece is designed with a 20 mm wide blue leather strap with fold-over clasp closure.
- Movement – This luxurious watch is power by automatic movement.
- Water resistance – It boasts of 30 meters or 100 feet water-resistance.
Regardless if you plan to wear this watch daily or during special occasions only, this watch certainly conveys a glimpse to the user’s personality. The case is basically silver but its blue hand dials brings out its beauty. Moreover, the watch’s back case offers a see-through sapphire-glass window revealing this timekeeper’s inner beauty and movement making it more stylish and sophisticated.
We cannot deny the timepiece’s functionality, as it doesn’t only provide the basic chronographic features, it also offers a quickset date feature on its dial with a monitor for power reserve. You can also use this during showering or some watersports activities as it has a 30-meter or 100-feet water resistance.
The IWC Portuguese Automatic IW500107 Watch can certainly boast of its durability thanks to its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protecting the watch’s two sides. Aside from this, it comes with a croc-embossed leather strap ensuring a long-lasting watchband.
Since this timepiece is powered with automatic movement, this has to be worn more often so it stays on time. If it’s not worn for a dew days, you have to set the time again.
Just like any other watches with leather straps, the strap of this timepiece also produces a musty smell when repeatedly exposed to sweat and water.
If you plan to use this only during special occasions, then it’s an excellent choice. However, if you want a timekeeper that you use daily, this might not be an excellent choice because of its price.
Luxury watches like the IWC Portuguese Automatic Steel Blue Mens Watch IW500107 are considered a status symbol. This isn’t only because of its price but also due to its incredibly stylish, useful and elegant features.