- Case – The IWC Portuguese Chrono IW371401 offers a stainless steel case with a 40 mm diameter and 12 mm thickness.
- Dial – It features a silver dial with red hands along with Arabic numerical hour markers with the minute markers located on its outer rim. It’s also designed with two sub-dials displaying 30 minutes and 60 seconds. Its dial is protected with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Bezel – Its bezel is made from fixed stainless steel.
- Band – This luxurious watch comes with black croc-embossed leather bracelet, with men’s standard length and an 18 mm band width. It’s also designed with a buckle for closure.
- Movement – The watch is powered by automatic movement with stopwatch functions.
- Water resistance – This watch is water-resistant until 100 feet or 30 meters.
Unlike other luxurious watches, the IWC Portuguese Chrono IW371401 watch offers a simple yet sophisticated design. It offers the basic chronographic functions that are necessary for most individuals. Plus, it looks great with any outfit, as it’s clean yet classy.
Want to stand out from the crowd? Choose this watch. Thanks to its sophisticated look from its scratch resistant sapphire crystal dial window, stainless steel case and it’s croc-embossed leather, a lot of individuals, especially professionals and business people, would enjoy this timepiece as it makes a significant impression whenever and wherever needed – parties, job interviews, conferences, and other occasions.
Although it offers only two sub-dials with hour and minute markers, this still doesn’t lessen its functionality, as it is able to give the important chronographic purpose with stopwatch functions. Plus, it features 100-feet water-resistance therefore; you can use it while taking a bath or swimming.
You certainly can’t deny that it’s an expensive timepiece that will cost you thousands of dollars. Therefore, it’s not usually a top pick for individuals who seek watches that are sophisticated, functional and affordable at the same time.
Needs To Be Used Regularly
Since it’s powered with automatic movement, this means it relies on the movement and motion of the wearer’s wrist. Therefore, if you want it to stay on time, it has to be worn more often.
Regular Maintenance of Strap
As much as possible, you have to avoid exposing the leather watchstrap to sweat or water as this can affect the strap’s life expectancy and will cause it to produce an unpleasant smell. Eventually, you’ll also have to change the strap once a year for hygienic purposes.
Watches have become a necessity these days because it’s an organizational tool allowing us to keep up with schedules. However, it has also become a piece of jewelry especially if you invest in luxurious watches like this IWC Portuguese Chrono Automatic Steel Black Mens Watch IW371401.