Check out this article: 2014 Best Watches for Women, Under $500
- Analog quartz mechanism, Swiss made
- Simple white dial with black Arabic numeral markers and hands
- Features a date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Sapphire glass protected seal that protects watch from common scratch damages
- Gold toned, stainless steel, fold over clasped bracelet; women’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 29 mm case diameter; 6 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; not suitable for submersion and long exposure of water
Trendy, versatile and stylish
It has very simple and minimal design, but has a truly bold and elegant color scheme. Its gold tone bracelet makes everything look stunning. You could easily wear this watch with any outfit you opt for, and any event.
Easy to read
As I said the watch is very simple, therefore the simplicity gave the user a more readable face. The date window is also readable.
Too large for small wrists
If you hope for the right size, you might want to resize it before you use it. Its fold over clasp is kind of a one size fits all, but it doesn’t fit with women with small wrists.
Water resistance is kind of useless
It promises up to 99 feet of water withstanding, but it is only appropriate with small splashes and rain.
Simple yet elegant, Jacques Lemans Women's G-198N Baca Classic Analog Sapphire Glass Watch is one of the most remarkable watches you could find. It features a simple white dial with black Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. Attached to the sapphire glass protected case is a gold fold over clasped bracelet. This timepiece is Swiss made and has the finest materials, including its water resistant material that withstands common water damages.