Check out this article: 7 Premium Quality Watches You Can Own, Under $100
- Analog quartz mechanism
- Textured black dial with silver markers and gold hands
- Features 3 sub dials (chronograph), a tachymeter around the perimeter, and a date window below the 4 o’clock marker
- Case made with sapphire crystal protecting the window from scratch damages, and anti-reflective
- Gold tone foldable clasped bracelet; unisex length, 22 mm width
- 38 mm case diameter; 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion such as snorkeling and swimming, but not for diving
Truly elegant and classy
Its gold tone bracelet and crown provides utter class for the wearer. Not only is it versatile to go with any outfit and any occasion, but can be also used in any outdoor activity.
Multiple function features are remarkable
Aside from reading the time from your watch, you can also view the date, and a included chronograph gives you a wide range of use for this watch.
This is truly an outdoor watch; you can take it to the beach, go snorkeling or swimming, and won’t have any water damage.
Easy to read
The dial is very detailed, yet its color scheme makes everything easy for the user.
Not for small wrists
The watch is obviously a “one size fits all” because of the folding clasp.
Jacques Lemans, a watch line that started providing utter convenience and uniqueness since thirty years ago, introduces another one of a kind timepiece for all those who opt for the best: Jacques Lemans Unisex G-191E Tempora Sport Analog Chronograph Sapphire Glass Watch. It has multiple features, including a chronograph and a tachymeter. It has the most stunning gold bracelet that is versatile to go with any outfit. And as the name states, its sapphire glass provides maximum protection against scratch damages.