- Case– The JeanRichard TV Screen XL Double Retrograde Men’s Watch 23116-11-10E-AA6D sports a 40mm in diameter and 10mm thick tonneau-shaped silver stainless steel case.
- Dial– The silver-tone dial is accented with bold silver Arabic numeral hour markers. On the outer rim rest the minute indices and Arabic numeral minute markers. The dial is also designed with blue-tone hands. The dial contains two more subdials: sub-second dial and date dial. It is protected by an anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass window.
- Band– This watch is also dressed in a 20mm wide black-tone leather or calfskin strap with fold-over clasp closure.
- Movement– It is powered by a Swiss mechanical automatic self-winding movement.
- Water resistance– JeanRichard TV Screen XL is a water resistant of up to 30 meters in depth and 30 bar in pressure.
Watch is something we wear everyday to work or school or even to important events. Watches allow people to get a glimpse of one’s personality. Most, if not everyone, choose a watch considering its style or design, especially if it is more expensive. The JeanRichard TV Screen XL Double Retrograde Men’s Watch 23116-11-10E-AA6D comes in a very fascinating and stylish design. This watch is tonneau-shaped making it an absolute standout from the crowd. The case is basically dressed in silver, but the blue-tone hands will surely earn everybody’s second look. And who would not bother to look at this watch’s remarkable and distinctive black calfskin strap? The case and strap just look perfect together. Absolutely stunning!
It has been mentioned several times that confidence comes from one’s comfortability with whatever he or she wears. But with this watch, comfort is never a problem. The JeanRichard TV Screen XL Double Retrograde Men’s Watch 23116-11-10E-AA6D sports a black leather band, which allows your wrist to breathe the entire duration of wearing your watch. Leather straps are relatively more comfortable than metal ones.
This mechanical automatic self-winding movement-powered watch features double retrograde. The upper half displays the retrograde date or date dial, while the lower half displays retrograde sub-second or the sub-second dial. A retrograde watch is something which swings back and forth. For example, using the retrograde date function of this watch, when the date has advanced from 1 to 30 or 31, the hand automatically snaps back at the start.
The JeanRichard TV Screen XL Double Retrograde Men’s Watch 23116-11-10E-AA6D has also some disadvantages. First, while this watch is excellently elegant by its looks, those people who are after a watch’s functionality might find that there’s nothing much more in this watch considering its price. Second, with its shape and size, this watch could appear larger on wrists especially with people who have slimmer or smaller wrists.
The JeanRichard TV Screen XL Double Retrograde Men's Watch 23116-11-10E-AA6D is a gorgeous watch, which exudes elegant style, exceptional comfort, and remarkable functionality.