- This is definitely a gorgeous watch to look at. I took one look at this watch and I was blown. It’s so simple, yet so fashionable, minus all the she-bangs that most trendy and fashionable watches have nowadays. The stark white bracelet and the shiny and sleek silver stainless steel combines very nicely into one solid package. It’s definitely a watch for someone who wants to look neat, clean, and put-together all the time.
- Powered by Miyota 1N12 Quartz Movement, this watch keeps time well enough. It not only looks great, but it is also very functional. Not to mention that it does keep track of time.
- Made with Mother of Pearl dial with 12 genuine diamond indexes, this watch is a great investment for someone who works in the office by night, and goes to corporate events by night. There’s no need to change your whole outfit down to your accessories, like your watch, if you’re already wearing a watch that you can wear from day to night. This Johan Eric Arhus Diamond Watch is the perfect mix of understated extravagance and bold yet neutral color.
- I must say that the white genuine leather strap is one of the things that make this watch irresistible. I know most of you immediately think that an all-around watch should be black or brown, but I’m telling you, give this watch a try. I was also skeptic at first, but when I tried to picture wearing this watch with a blue body hugging dress and my usual black blazer, I knew that this watch would match it perfectly. The silver stainless steel blends so easily with the black blazer and black pumps, and the white gives that “fun” appeal and factor to my otherwise boring watch.
- And the best thing of all is this watch is waterproof! Now how about that, right? So although this Johan Eric Arhus Diamond Round Stainless Steel watch is one that you’d bring to parties, It’s still the watch that you’d wear when you’re at home, washing the dishes after a long day. Well, the strap would be a problem, but let’s talk about that later.
- Overall, I strongly recommend this watch as a gift to yourself and to your loved one. This Johan Eric watch screams understated extravagance and simplicity blended with utility and stand out gorgeousness.
- It’s white. So no matter how gorgeous it is, it will be hard to maintain. Especially if you’re up to your head with paperwork, and ink residue can sometimes transfer to your hands or watch, this watch might not be perfect as an everyday go-to watch.
- Although it’s waterproof, you’re definitely not going to try submerging it in water because, again, the strap is leather. A shame, but a safety precaution so you won’t end up destroying the white leather which makes the watch gorgeous.
- There are no other functions like a date window on this watch. Because the indices are diamond, well obviously, there are no numbers, which might be a problem to some people.
A sleek and sophisticated watch for the woman who wants to look neat and elegant all the time. This Johan Eric Women’s Arhus Diamond Round Stainless Steel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Watch is great for everyday use, and can even be worn for those formal dinners. A combination of utility and class in one package.