Check out this article: Best Women Watches Under $100
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with huge silver and gold crown ornament, along with gold toned hands (hour, minute, second)
- Mineral crystal protects watch from scratch damages
- Gold stainless steel case and bezel
- Irreversible band strap (black on one side, black and white stripes on the other), with buckle closure; women’s standard length, 19 mm width
- 38 mm case diameter, 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; withstands small water damages but not submersion of any kind
I believe I speak for everyone that Juicy Couture Women’s 1901142 Jetsetter Analog Display Quartz Black Watch is undeniably fabulous. The black color scheme emphasizes the crown ornament, which make it complementary. Also, the straps are irreversible!
It doesn’t endure any kind of submersion, but you can put your trust on it when it comes to water accidents or rainfall.
Unreadable at certain times
The whole crown ornament overlaps the hands, thus making it a bit difficult to read it when it’s too bright or too dark.
This really isn’t a disadvantage, but it’s common for watches to have an extra feature of any kind (example, a date window).
Needing for a fashionable timepiece to amplify your outfit, then go all out with Juicy Couture Women's 1901142 Jetsetter Analog Display Quartz Black Watch. It has a black dial with a huge diamond and gold crown as the main attraction of the dial. It also comes with the gold toned hands, and a pink arrowed second hand. These features are protected with durable mineral crystal, and enclosed with a gold toned bezel and case. Now, this is the fun part: the strap is irreversible – black on one side, stripes on the other! Switch it up depending on your mood.