- This watch features a gold plated bracelet with three subdials indicating the month, weekday, and day of the month. You’re not only looking extravagantly stylish in this watch, but you’ll also never be lost throughout the day, or month. Remember when you used to be so busy, you thought it was a different day of the week? Well, not anymore.
- You’re not only in control of your days, but you’ll also be superbly stylish. Juicy Couture didn’t skimp on their trademark extravagant fashionista style on this one—this watch has an oversized crystal embellished roman numeral 12 on it. How’s that for style?
- To ensure you that what you’re getting is an original Juicy Couture watch, there’s a Juicy Couture engraved case back. Although you’re the only person who can see it, at least you’re sure to have an ego booster on the ready.
- In all its superb glory, the watch still manages to work even up to 30 meters. So if you’re into diving, or if you want a photo underwater with your free flowing dress or something, this watch is something to add to your outfit. Flowy dress or rash guard.
- The watch is yellow gold, making it perfect for any outfit—a white shirt, a button down polo, or even the most formal long gown. It’s perfect even for dangling earrings.
- What I like about chain link watches is that you can adjust it to any length. And what’s great with this watch is that, well, the links are smaller, making it fit you more snugly.
- The watch is grand and all but, I’d rather have a simpler watch. the watch has too many details that I’m afraid I’ll just be too overwhelmed with the design.
- The face of the watch may too big to give out to your daughter or to a teenager. Although you can adjust the watch to fit smaller wrists, the face of the watch may be bigger than a kid’s wrists.
- The Swarovski crystals may fall off. The watch isn’t shock proof or scratch proof, so there’s a big chance that if you’re not the careful type, you may lose crystals faster than you can look for the lost ones.
- I’m not really a fan of yellow gold. For me, it’s too flashy and difficult to pair with anything. But I won’t deny it, it really is a fashionable choice for most people, so you can still go with this.
- I find the locket detail too tacky for my style. The details of the watch are too many in itself that putting the locket detail makes it too busy.
A watch that will make you mouth “wow” the moment you see it. There’s just nothing less than extravagant about this Juicy Couture exclusive.