- Case– Karen Millen KM122SM comes with a 34mm in diameter and 6mm thick silver stainless steel case.
- Dial– The case displays a mother of pearl stone set dial with silver baton indices and crystals as hour markers. Sweeping around the beautiful dial are the silver-tone hands. The dial is protected by mineral crystal glass.
- Bezel– This piece’s beautiful face is finished with round crystals fixed on the stationary bezel.
- Band– KM122SM is designed with two-tone silver steel and white ceramic bracelet with push button clasp for closure.
- Water resistance– This watch is powered by Japanese quartz movement and has a water resistance of up to 5o meters.
- Warranty– It is backed with Karen Millen 2 year guarantee.
Whether you feel like putting on a gorgeous dress, a chic outfit, or a suit, I could not think of a more elegant piece than a beautiful, elegant crystal-embedded timepiece like Karen Millen KM122SM. From end to end, you’ll see nothing less than elegance or sophistication. Dressed in silver, this piece features a glorious mother of pearl dial embellished with silver-tone hands and baton indices and crystals as hour markers. The bezel, meanwhile, is as lavish as the dial with crystal seated on top of it. The watch is also remarkable for its two tone bracelet featuring silver steel on the side and white ceramic in between. This watch is simply perfect!
Going basics does not mean going for less quality. What is important is that you’ve got a great piece you could depend on in terms of durability and performance. That’s what makes Karen Millen KM122SM a standout. Powered by Japanese quartz, you can expect superior precision from this stunner. Moreover, the mineral crystal to protect the dial and keep it scratch-free as well as the construction of the steel band and the watch as a whole provides a durable timepiece that will surely last for a long period of time.
The Karen Millen KM122SM Ladies’ Steel and Ceramic Bracelet Watch has also some disadvantages. First, this is powered by a battery so from time to time, you have to check if your watch is still performing as it should be. Second, the dial has no minute markers and does not display a good contrast between the hands and the dial or hour markers, which could be a challenge in reading the time.
Minimalism does not mean second-rate. At times, less is more because when it comes to watches the true measure of greatness is not how many features you could put into a single watch, but how well your watch does its performance. And speaking of a minimalist timepiece, here is Karen Millen KM122SM Ladies Steel and Ceramic Bracelet Watch to prove that greatness is more than the quantity.