Check out this article: Best Kenneth Cole Watches to Own
- Case – It comes with a round stainless steel case that measures 44 mm in diameter. It also has a crown and solid case back attached to it.
- Band – This timepiece has a genuine brown calfskin leather bracelet with buckle clasp. It has a 24 mm width.
- Bezel – It also comes with a stationary stainless steel bezel that looks simple and edgy.
- Dial – It features a chocolate brown dial with clear cut-out on the outer rim, silver tone hands and index markers, minute markers, three chronograph sub dials, luminous features, and protective mineral crystal.
- Others – It has an analog display, Japanese quartz movement, and water resistance depth of 165 feet.
Stylish and refined
Although this timepiece is on the more laid back side, it’s certainly very stylish and refined with all the outstanding elements. The genuine leather strap looks robust and rich. The brown dial perfectly complements the strap as well. On the other hand, the silver tone hands, case, and markers cut through the richness and adds a contemporary and polished look to it. Of course, the clear cut-out makes this timepiece extra special since it reveals the workmanship behind each item.
Legit water resistance
Unlike other timepieces that claim to be water resistant up to a certain feet but cannot actually withstand submersion, this model is true to its statement. This watch can be worn for swimming and showering, which means you don’t have to worry if the undesirable happens such as you’re caught under heavy rain or your area is flooded.
Absence of numeral markers
Though it’s a minor issue, this timepiece could have been better if it had numerals or at least alternating ones just so the user can instantaneously know the time within the split second glance on their wrist.
This timepiece from Kenneth Cole is simply charming. It has these handsome and fine looking details that you’ll surely fall for. It is made from the finest quality, which guarantees you that this is meant to last.