Check out this article: Best Kenneth Cole Watches to Own
- Case – This timepiece features a 44 mm in diameter stainless steel case with three pushers and a crown attached.
- Band – It comes with a brown high grade leather calfskin strap with buckle clasp. It measures 21 mm in width.
- Bezel – This watch has a rose gold stationary stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – It showcases a grey dial with rose gold hands and Arabic numeral hour markers, white minute markers, chronograph sub dials that feature has a day and month display, date window below 12 o’clock, clear-cut circle, and protective mineral crystal.
- Others – It has 165 feet water resistance depth, Japanese automatic movement, and analog display.
Rich and robust
This timepiece just screams attitude and flavor. The combination of rose gold and brown is just so rich and robust. The rose gold adds an elegant and expensive looking layer meanwhile the leather cuts through it and adds a more casual vibe to it. On the other hand, the grey dial contributes another casual and modern twist to this arm candy. Lastly, the clear-cut feature brings a contemporary flare to this watch as well.
True water resistance
This timepiece, unlike those of its similar kind, is true to its water resistance claim because this can withstand showering and even swimming. It means that you can definitely bring this thing of beauty with you just about anywhere. Take it to vacations and trips, for sure this watch will not let you down.
This watch comes with date, day, and month display. What more could you ask for? Also, it has all the essentials for precise and easy timekeeping.
Large dial and heavy timepiece
This timepiece can be a bit too heavy and large for some individuals, which is why it is highly recommend that you try this out first or try a similarly sized timepiece just for comparison.
If you’re looking for a timepiece that has attitude and style, then Kenneth Cole has something amazing for you. This model in particular can be worn with casual or dressier clothes. The hues and elements are bold but refined.