Check out this article: 2014 Best Watches for Men Under $500
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Rose toned transparent dial with rose gold markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Rose gold stationary bezel
- Mineral crystal protected dial window
- Brown and gold toned bracelet with fold over push button clasp closure; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 10 mm case thickness
- Water resistant up to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes but not any kind of submersion
Unique and fashionable
Kenneth Cole New York Men’s KC9031 Automatic Brown Ion-Plating Rose Gold Transparent Clear Dial Watch is truly unique in many ways, starting from the transparent dial to the eccentric design of the bracelet,
Only has one purpose
One purpose, and that’s just to tell the time. The features are nothing special, and I believe this timepiece is just focused on the beauty.
Not user friendly
The dial is too crowded and takes more than a glance to look at the time, especially on bright and dark areas.
Not entirely water resistant
The water resistant feature is kind of useless, given that it can only withstand splashes and doesn’t endure submersion.
Dial is too large
The dial is pretty huge for watch that has only one feature on the face.
Kenneth Cole New York Men's KC9031 Automatic Brown Ion-Plating Rose Gold Transparent Clear Dial Watch is definitely an accessory that would make a striking aura for anyone who wears it. It has very unique design – rose gold tone, a transparent dial from front to back, and provides utter reliability on it features. It has an elegant bracelet, both gold and rose tone, with a fold over push button clasp. You’ll surely get lots of compliments and eyes ogling on this fascinating timepiece.