Check out this article: Best Kenneth Cole Watches to Own
- Case – It has a 43 mm in diameter round stainless steel case.
- Band – This watch comes with a black stainless steel five-link bracelet with push button fold over closure. It has a width of 22 mm.
- Bezel – It also has a black fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – This watch has a stunning black dial with simple details such as silver tone hands and indez hour markers, luminous features, minute markers on the outer rim, and mineral window. It also comes with three chronograph sub dials that feature 2nd time, date display, and day feature.
- Others – It has an analog display, Japanese quartz movement, and 165 feet water resistance depth.
Organized and clean design
Unlike many watches on the market that are loaded with embellishments and have combinations of different crazy shapes and textures, this timepiece has a straightforward and simple design that is organized and easy to read. The clean and modern design is perfect for those busy and active men of this generation who want to look good effortlessly.
This watch has a dual time feature, thus this is highly recommended for those individuals who have multiple addresses, who travel a lot, or who have loved ones that live in a different time zone. It’s also great that this timepiece has day and date displays which means that you don’t have to fish out a calendar or phone if you’re trying to remember a past event or planning a future activity. Another great function is that it can be worn when swimming or showering. Overall, this watch is definitely a good steal.
One minor disadvantage of this timepiece is the non-luminous index markers. It would have been better if this watch has that feature because the user would not have to guess or estimate the time whenever they are in dark or low-light situations.
Simple and edgy, this watch can be your everyday best friend. It is very versatile and dependable. Also, it’s the type of watch that you can easily grab and go without having to worry so much about it.