Check out this article: 7 Affordable All-Black Watches You Should Consider Buying
- Case – This timepiece comes with a round case that is made from durable metal. It has a diameter of 48 mm and thickness of 12 mm.
- Band – It features a comfortable black bracelet that is made from silicone. It has a width of 22 mm and is enclosed by a buckle clasp.
- Bezel – The watch showcases a simple yet sleek black stationary bezel made from metal.
- Dial – The black dial features matte black hands, sweep seconds, minute markers, alternating index and Arabic hour markers, and protective mineral window.
- Others – It comes with an analog display, Japanese Quartz movement, and water resistance depth or 99 feet.
Minimalist and modern
The matte on matte monochromatic details on the dial definitely stirs minimalism. The approach looks modern and attractive. For sure the millenials would love this timepiece since it gives so much modern flavor without being too dramatic. It’s also quite nice that the strap has ridges instead of just being flat and boring. Also, the alternating index and Arabic markers provide more depth in both functionality and design.
You don’t have to bother if you suddenly get caught under the rain since this watch is able to withstand it. Upon arriving home, all you have to do is wipe it dry so bacteria won’t accumulate.
Absence of luminosity
Considering that it’s already an all black watch, it would have been better if the creators incorporated some luminosity on the hands and makers. If not, an LED backlight would also suffice. Having these features would provide precision and optimum readability even under low-light conditions. Hence, the watch appears to be more trustworthy and reliable.
This timepiece model from Kenneth Cole is recommended to those individuals who want a statement piece that looks sharp, clean, and stylish. Above all, this watch is also perfectly functional and accurate so you would certainly love wearing this often. It's the type of watch that you can easily grab and go in the morning.