Hands On Review – Louis Erard 53209AS01 BDC27 Men’s Leather Watch
- Material – Anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window, stainless steel bezel case, and authentic calfskin leather band
- Dimensions – 42 mm case diameter in 10.5 thickness and men’s standard band length with width of 22 mm
- Display – Analog type display with power reserve and 60 second sub-dial
- Design – Sleek and chic sophisticated overall look with push-button deployment buckle clasp
- Color – Color silver dial and color brown band
- Special Feature – Water resistant and powered by mechanical hand-winding movement
- Weight – 1.1 lbs item weight with a total of 1.2 lbs shipping weight
- Warranty – Seller-provided warranty
Louis Erard is popularly known for their prestigious and elegant looking timepieces. Inspired by the classics, they never fail to pull out stunning and impressive items. This watch will surely bag much compliments.
Despite its very fancy look, this watch can also be used under certain extremities like water sports and adventure. It is water resistant up to 50 meters or 165 feet depth. It is suitable for swimming, showering, and the likes.
Louis Erard always updates their manufacturing processes to the current and up-to-date technological advancements. Their materials are specifically chosen to produce the products that have the quality standard they maintain.
This watch looks very flashy which can be intimidating for everyday use. For those looking for a timepiece that can be an all-day watch, this might not be suitable. Its price is also a bit elevated which can turn-off shoppers with limited monetary budget.
Where To Buy The Louis Erard 53209AS01 BDC27 Men’s Leather Watch
Louis Erard pieces are the ideal manifestation of timeless classics. When it comes to elegance and sophistication, their products are the real deal. For over 100 years in the industry, they never fail to amaze the market with their superior quality and stunning watches. They take pride with their mechanical mechanism wristwatches that have been on top ever since then.